Simply Residential: Window Installation in Suffolk & Nassau County
Have you ever heard the term “throwing money out the window”? It is literally the case with old, worn out windows in your home. Over the past decades, with the rising price of utilities, building code has forced window manufacturers to vastly improve their products. New windows have different levels of energy savings- the bare minimum being energy star certified. Having older windows in your home could be increasing your heating and cooling costs by as much as 50%. At Simply, we know exactly what type and level of energy efficient window works to optimize your savings on a fixed budget. Save money, increase comfort inside your home while drastically improving the look and feel both inside and out. Ask about some new windows for your home today- we can come with a design and savings tool to show you just what you’ll save and how much nicer your home will look and feel!
We Work with a Plethora of Window Styles
We firmly believe in each of our services. That means we use only the highest-grade windows. You can be sure your windows will be energy-efficient. Oftentimes, the savings on your energy bill will eventually be greater than the cost of installing them. We can install an array of window styles, including:
- Double-Hung: Most houses have double-hung windows. These windows have two panes of glass. They overlap vertically and both the top and bottom open, allowing cold and hot are to enter and exit.
- Gliders and Sliders: These windows are on a track and can only move horizontally, one at a time.
- Casement Windows: Casement windows are unique because they have an interior crank. They then open on the vertical hinge.
- Awning Windows: Awning windows open outward. They are an attractive alternative to more traditional window styles.
- Bay and Bow Windows: These windows are fancier than their counterparts. They protrude from the wall. They’re great for expanding a living space because they make the room appear bigger.
Contact Us Today to Learn More about Our Services
Why not stop at energy-efficient windows? Part of the appeal of Simply Residential is our versatility. We are a mixture of solar experts, roofing specialists, and general contractors. Each of our specialists works with the other to provide comprehensive residential construction services. We can install solar panels, new roofing, and siding in your house. Contact us today to learn more.